Monday, August 31, 2015

First World Problem of the Day

August 31, 2015
Minecraft billionaire complains about being rich

In a series of tweets over the weekend, the video-game designer bemoaned the loneliness, isolation and lack of motivation that large wealth can create.

Solution

1. Get a mirror.
2. Start each day by saying:

I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. - Stuart Smalley

On the off chance that doesn't work, you could always try living well below your means and you could stop telling people you are a billionaire.

2 comments:

dearieme said...

Stop posting tweets, you silly ass. Learn fly fishing: it makes a man philosophical. Stoical even. Find a good woman and marry her, and then just do whatever she says.

Some even speak highly of owning a parrot.

Stagflationary Mark said...

dearieme,

Find a good woman and marry her, and then just do whatever she says.

Also:

Find a good dog and adopt her, and then just walk her wherever she wants. ;)