Friday, July 24, 2015

The Sarcasm Report v.224

July 24, 2015
CNBC: This pro says millennials are not prepared to lead

Jeanne Meister, Future Workplace partner, discusses what boomers can do to improve the workplace experience for millennials who are not prepared.

Well, speaking as a boomer, and assuming that millennials want to really lead this country from the very top, then the first thing I would do is show them how to communicate by using two tin cans and a long string. Once the basics are mastered, I'd show them how a wet blanket and a campfire can create smoke signals under the right conditions. And lastly, their training would end with a brief rundown on the merits of morse code and flag semaphore technologies.

As we all know, effective and efficient communication in this modern world is what separates a great leader from a weak one.

March 8, 2015
Lindsey Graham: I've Never Sent an Email

He's been a U.S. senator for 12 years, and was a Congressman for eight more before that, but South Carolina Republican Lindsey Graham says he has never sent an email.

6 comments:

Rob Dawg said...

Twits are for twits.

Stagflationary Mark said...

I admit that I have never twitted, tweeted, twittered, or tweetered, but then again I am no leader. ;)

Troy said...

http://i.imgur.com/FPDyDKP.png

is a graph I made today for somewhere else, highlight the true recessions since 1970.

Methodology is loss of full-time jobs, peak to trough to recovery.

We're still in the 2007 recession by this measure

Stagflationary Mark said...

Troy,

Even worse, your red boxes seem to be getting wider over time. :(

dearieme said...

The past tense is twat.

Stagflationary Mark said...

dearieme,

Hahaha! Nice.

I twat: I taw a puddy tat! ;)

Hahaha!!