Tuesday, July 28, 2015

American Inquisition vs. Spanish Inquisition

July 28, 2015
Trump adviser Michael Cohen apologizes for rape comment

American Inquisition

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said, according to the Daily Beast. "So I'm warning you, tread very f---ing lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting. You understand me?"

Spanish Inquisition

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the church. And I will take you for every drop of blood you still don't have. And I will come after your pet beast and everybody else that you possibly know," the cardinal said, as heard by your pet beast. "So I'm warning you, you risk burning very painfully and slowly, because what I'm going to do to you on the stake is going to be painfully disgusting. You understand me?"

I sure am glad that we have advanced as a society.

No comments: