Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Sarcasm Report v.167

September 18, 2012
Restaurant Franchises Are Growing

We’ve written about how to start a restaurant franchise... now may be a good time...

What could go wrong?

The report suggests restaurant chains are moving toward franchising and selling off company-owned-and-operated stores...

There's never been a better time to buy a company-owned-and-operated store from a company that no longer wishes to own it. I'm buying one before the next guy does! How much will it take to get me started?

The full report costs $1,500.

At $1,500, I can only assume that the report comes with a $1,299 Electric Cruzin Cooler to help get my new fast-food business off the ground. Fantastic! Where do I send the check?

2 comments:

fried said...

You know, Citizen, you have a bad attitude. If you had a free market outlook, you would have thought up selling a report for 1500. that contains information freely available on teh goog in return for a few hours effort.
But not, you revert to sarcasm because you didn't think of it first.
Let me help you, Citizen. Have you considered a newsletter on how to franchise food trucks. That particular niche is still wide open.

Stagflationary Mark said...

fried,

I have listened to your argument and you have swayed me over. I will try to do better in the future.

(Please call off the black helicopters hovering over my house!!!)