Friday, June 25, 2010

JP Samara Morgan Chase (Musical Tribute)

US banks' Q1 trading revenue rises to $8.3 bln-OCC

Exposures in the derivatives contracts remained highly concentrated, with the largest five banks continuing to account for 97 percent of overall exposure and 86 percent of net credit exposure, the OCC said.



JPMorgan, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley (MS.N) had the largest derivative exposures of all holding companies, at $76.89 trillion, $71.16 trillion, $49.14 trillion, $42.31 trillion and $40.73 trillion, respectively.

Samara Morgan

Dr. Scott: You don't want to hurt anyone.
Samara Morgan: But I do, and I'm sorry. It won't stop.

2 comments:

EconomicDisconnect said...

Ok that movie creeps me out!

I updated the fishing post with your comment, and I even gave full credit but I wish I had wrote that!

You rock my man!

Stagflationary Mark said...

GYSC,

Gone Fishing

You are too kind, lol. Here's a bonus "tributary" in honor of your adventures. :)

AC/DC: Gone Fishing

Feel the sunfish rise
From far down below
Brought some tackle of your own accord
For... I don't know
Packed your ice in a traveling bag
In a yellow kayak
Nothing missing since fish are food
With those senko lures
You cleaned the fish with the same spoon?
Oh man, that is so rude

Gone fishin'
That guy has gone fishin'

Cast your line around
Catch a second skin
Hit a favorite snag
But you could always win
You caught your limit in another town
Until you got your fill
You were trolling it in overdrive
That's some fishing overkill!
You never made it to the boss's door
That's what fishing's for

Gone fishin'
You're gone, gone, gone, gone...